What is copywriting?
It is the way you connect with people to engage with you by giving a highly valuable product or information to help the person and not just spamming them with offers to buy from you but because they love your content and help.
As a marketer, you need to know the following, if you are going to be successful:
3. Communicating and connecting with prospects.
Once you master it, everything else will be easy.
Every successful marketer today have utilised and mastered this art and generated sales running into millions.
There are TWO types of copywriting:
1. SEO Copywriting
2. Direct Response Copywriting.
SEO Copy Writing
This is when you use SPECIFIC KEYWORDS that people are using to describe their problems in looking for a solution
This is one of the ways by which I generate sales on the social media and at other sites I use.
In fact I had a sales at 10.45 pm Nigerian time from a prospect on the social media who located my products via the search engine and had more sales from the same. We are business partners today. It is that powerful.
Direct Response Copywriting.
This is when you use a day to day illustration that your prospect can easily relate to, to pass across your message.
Copy writing is different from content marketing.
Copy writing dead with giving a highly valuable content to a prospect BUT leads the prospect to a landing page to take action. Such action is called C T A i.e Call to Action while content marketing deals with giving of valuable content to ATTRACT clients. This is known also as ATTRACTION MARKETING.
Persuasion is different from convincing someone.
Convincing someone can result in argument but not persuasion.
Persuasion deals with FACTS, FIGURES SND TRUTH.
Meaning the more your level of persuasion, the more people will be willing to buy from you.
You may ask, 'so do I increase my power of persuasion?'
just find out more...........
Wishing you a much success..........
Use the TripleClicks COLLECTIONS tool to create unlimited, unique themed collections of products you can promote to the audience you want to target.
1. Just open the details page of any product at TripleClicks.
2. Click on the SFI Toolbox button*.
3. Click on Add to collection link.
4. Choose a collection name and description for your customers to see.
5. The item you chose to start the new collection is automatically added. Add more products to your collection by clicking the blue Pick Items button. This will take you to a handy screen where you can search and choose other products you want to add to this collection. Check the Add To Collection checkbox for any item you wish to add.
6. Click the DONE button at the bottom of the screen when you’re done adding products.
7. Your new collection page should display all the products you’ve chosen. To see how your collection will look to customers, click the View As Buyer link in the top right corner.
When you have your collection completed with all the products you want in it, just grab the the affiliate link (the special, shortened URL displayed at the top of the collection page under the Share icon) and start sharing/promoting! You can use the affiliate link in e-mails, on social media, in blogs, etc.
You can ALSO instantly create BANNERS of your collections for posting on your blog, etc. Just click the "Create Banner" link for the desired Collection from your Collections index.
When your prospects click your link or banner, they’ll see your Collections name and all the products you’ve chosen--ready for purchase. And, of course, the affiliate link is associated with your SFI ID number so that you’ll earn the big 45% CV Direct Commissions on all sales you generate.
*ECAs logged into TripleClicks will see an Add to Collection option. They can also create/edit their collections via the Manage Product Collections link on their ECA Center.It is just one of the 6 income stream available to you when you become an associate with SFI.
A lot is written & discussed on various opportunities that are available in on-line work from home business opportunities. I have written few articles on what are the kind on-line work / home business you can look for, to supplement your income.
With so many opportunities & offers that you find, one tend to get swayed by the promises and get rich overnight mind set.
As i have mentioned in my articles again and again, "it is neither a cake walk nor a rocket science".
As in any business, you need to give your business a decent time period to grow. What are the things you should look for, before you venture into the world of on-line journey.
You may opt in for affiliate marketing / network marketing or a simple home business. Growing your business is like a growing a plant. When you plant, it takes time to grow. The only difference is, different plants take different time frame to grow.
I will make it simple and list out a few important things that you should consider for the home business.
First and foremost is getting your mind set, on a long journey. It should not be knee jerk reaction. You should be ready to work it out. You could making your first dollar in the next 24 hours / 1 month / 3 months or a year. Get set your mind well.
Second important thing is finding the right opportunity, which you believe and trust in. It could something you are passionate about or the right kind of product. .
Third and the most important is, your marketing strategy. For on-line business to grow, there should be right mix of on-line [ digital ] marketing, using e mail marketing. Traffic exchanges, social media and various advertising platforms. You could opt in for free methods or paid or it could mix of both. But the important thing is to have your marketing strategy in place before you start.
Planning is the first step you take in achieving your goal. You need to build a trust in an on-line world. It is not like a window shopping. You see a product, like it and buy it. This is where most fail, as they expect immediate results.
Let me do a case study for you.
Consider what is that most people are concerned about?
MONEY AND HEALTH.
You cannot sell money to others.
So second option is to sell health related products.
Most or many have some kind of issues related their wellbeing. It could be related to
“ WEIGHT LOSS / WEIGHT GAIN, HAIR LOSS, SKIN RELATED ISSUES, SEX PERFORMANCE RELATED ISSUES" [ this is a unisex problem ] and many more.
Selling a health product/s, fits well into affiliate marketing/network marketing and the home business category.
You can join any of the health related web site as an affiliate and promote their products. Or you can purchase a health related product and sell it for a profit.
Most would require you to self - purchase, before you start selling their products. But there are a few health products, which does not require any self - purchase or any initial investment. If you are looking for a free opportunity you may consider them.
You can read more about the free opportunity in my web site, which does not require any investment or self -purchase. It has all that you need to start off. You can start free and join without any obligation what so ever.
To your success.
What is article marketing? It is a form of advertising wherein a business hires a writer or does it themselves to write short articles in the hopes that this will promote their business. These articles are made for distribution and publication which means this can viewed by just about anybody both in the print and online form. Article marketing can do a lot for your business. You just have to know a few things and here are some tips to help you out.
1. First, you have to make sure that whatever you are writing about is relevant. If you know for a fact that your product could be very useful, then do some research about it and then end the article with a link to your web site. Before you upload the article, check if the site you plan to put this has this as one of their topics.
2. Just like what you read in the newspaper or see on television, the article must be both timely and newsworthy. This will allow you stay in touch with what is happening in the world. One good way is signing up with a site that gives you alerts with regards to certain topics.
3. Some writers post one article and that’s it. Just like movie producers in Hollywood, you should post a sequel to this because there could already be new information available which you could share to the public.
4. You should also make your articles viral. What this simply means is allowing other people to publish your article just as long as nothing is changed and you are given credit for it. Another way of doing this is offering your writing services to others which will become added revenue for you.
5. Each article you write must be short and simple. It must be short so that it will not bore the reader. Simple so that they will be able to understand the message you are trying to convey.
6. Just how many articles must your write to increase traffic? The good news is that you only need 2 to get things started. A good title will be “how to do something” and “x number of tips for something” If this catches their interest, that person will most likely click on the link to your site and then buy something. The bottom line is that it increases web traffic.
7. You can stop at just 2 articles to promote your site. If you have other products, you can write articles on it as well and then mention in the resource box. This is known as cross-referencing which a lot of webmasters allow their contributors to do.
8. Aside from posting your written work in other websites, don’t forget to also put these in your own. If you have written 10 or more about the same topic, put these together to what is known as an e-book and then pass this along for free. Again, if people like what is written there then people wouldn’t remind reading it several times.
9. Aside from posting in websites, make use of RSS feeds. There are plenty of them around so make use of it.
There are two ways to get into article marketing. The first is to write it yourself and just hope that people will appreciate your writing style. The other is to hire someone to do it. Some charge by the hour while others charge per word. It may be worth it if this increases traffic to your site.
By following these article marketing tips, it won’t be long before you get a lot of hits.